© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, May 5

125/365

My mom used to always say that her birthday was the day that she would celebrate Mother's Day. 47 years ago today, my mom gave birth to me. She went home to be with the Lord in January or 2001. How blessed I was to be loaned to her for my growing up years. How true the quote from Howells. Too often we don't let the ones we love know how much they mean to us. I am thankful my mom knew how much she meant to me.

These day's the tables are turned as I look at my sons and wonder if they know how much they mean to me.

3 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This should be sent to every son..It is so true.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday, Valerie... Your Mom would be proud of the woman you have become!!!!! She is smiling down---I'm sure of it...

I lost my Mom in 1991--and still miss her.
Hugs,
Betsy

Karin said...

Happy Birthday to you! What a gorgeous photo and a very special quote. Lovely!