© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, January 1

About Intelligent Expressions

INTELLIGENT EXPRESSIONS

As a former Worship Leader, one of the things I enjoyed most, was the time I was able to spend in the Word and reading thoughts from theologians and others who have studied His word deeply as I prepared to work with our worship team in leading our congregation to the Throne of the Most High God. Compiling those thoughts helped me to draw near to God as I was privileged to come before His people and with the team provide an atmosphere for the congregation to do the same.

Since I have gotten more involved with photography, often times when I study a photo I have taken, my thoughts begin to wander and I am led to ponder the words and wisdom from scripture.

Since this is the day of new beginnings, I thought I would start this second blog where I can group together a photo, a quote and a scripture that would encourage me, as I create, and perhaps encourage you as you begin or end each day. To start with I will be usingiRemember software.

1 photo (mine)
1 quote (proper credit given)
1 scripture (God's)

I hope these posts will bless you in some way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. Thanks for dropping by my neck of the woods.
QMM

Lori said...

Love it! Love the idea! I take pictures, they inspire me and I write daily. Love your pics and quotes. Excellent! Hope you will visit my site http://faithfilledmom.com and let me know what you think. My pics are not as professional as yours.
Lori