© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Saturday, April 10

100/365


I posted the scripture intending the thought process to be "we should sing a new song - every day - all day - no matter circumstances we find ourselves in."

Today is my 100th post of 365. What was I getting myself into? Well I am going to keep trying to post 1 a day for the rest of the year.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Loved catching up on all your excellent photos with their interesting quotes and meaningful Scripture verses! "Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His holy name!" Congrats on your first 100!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh I hope you will continue.I enjoy the pictures and verses.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Good, Valerie... I hope you can/will continue. I have enjoyed this SO much. You are just so creative.

Is that a female House Finch???? Looks like one to me.

Hugs,
Betsy