© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Sunday, March 28

87/365

JOHN 1:1-5 (NIV)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.

Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.



Here I Am To Worship (written by Tim Hughes)

Light of the world, You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore You
Hope of a life spent with You

So here I am to worship, Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that You're my God
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

And I'll never know, how much it cost
To see my sin upon that cross

4 comments:

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Beautiful photo and we love this song.

Darryl and Ruth

Kerri Farley said...

FABULOUS!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hope you all had a fabulous Palm Sunday service today, Valerie. We carried the palms and read the Passion in church today.

Jesus is the LIGHT of the World. He gives us LIGHT. We need to let our light shine...
Hugs,
Betsy

Dorothy said...

Beautiful Scripture, quote, picture and song! Have a blessed Holy Week!