© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Tuesday, March 9

68/365

This photo was taken in 2004 on a hiking (okay ... walking) trip up Bald Mountain in Old Forge NY in the Adirondack Park. The roots of the tree covering the path were absolutely amazing to me, and of course every time I look at them, bring to my mind how we need to be deeply rooted in God.

4 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Really is amazing. So very lovely and such appropriate words...Cathy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

What a root system! If only we were all as securely rooted in Christ.
Blessings,Ruth

Karin said...

Wow, what a root system! Love Ken Medema's verse too. Thanks!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how I love this one, Valerie... The root picture is fabulous---and is perfect for your words.. The Fruit of the Spirit is one of my favorite passages. I taught a class one time on each of the 'fruits'...

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy