© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, February 12

43/365

I live just about 25 miles from Niagara Falls.
It is believed to be the Most Powerful Waterfalls in North America.

I took this photo back in 2003 with my point and shoot.
The sound, the sights, the strength of the mighty flowing river
never cease to amaze me as the water crashes over the rocks.

Greater and Mightier is our God who created such a wonder!

(*note: Niagara Falls is made up of 3 waterfalls. At the bottom point of the picture you can just barely see the Bridal Falls. The main falls pictured here is the American Falls. The Horseshoe Falls is behind where I was standing when I took this photo.

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

My visit to the Falls is so very vivid in my mind. The rapidly flowing river so close I could touch it! It's God in all his grandeur! Thank you! Cathy

Dorothy said...

Beautiful picture of these great falls! I hope to get to see these someday. It is amazing to see the great beauty that God has blessed us with!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh --you can only imagine how much I love Niagara Falls, Valerie. We have been there twice --once on the Canadian side and once on the American side. We love the Canadian side the best for great pictures. I hope to go back. I'd love to see it in WINTER. Do you have pictures of it iced over??? Bet it is marvelous!!!

Hugs,
Betsy