© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, January 1

January 1, 2015

Happy New Year. I am excited to share an interesting project this year.  Beth Moore at Living Proof Ministries - has a group that will work together to memorize 24 scripture verses this year.  (CLICK HERE FOR BETH's WEBPAGE)

I chose my verse to work on for the next two weeks:

Ephesians 5:1-2   NASB
"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;  and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma."

The verse from Psalms 119:11 is just an encouragement to me, to do my best to follow thru. 


Whatever you choose to do this year - as a way to grow closer to God, and to be a light in the world for Him, I encourage you to dig into the word and make it part of you.  I know I am looking forward to seeing how God will use this in my life. 

Oh yes ... one more thing - my husband found an interesting piece of software - similar to the iRemember that I used to create my photos for this web page, and I am 'bac in business' :)
My Memories Suite 5 looks very promising - there will be a learning curve to be sure - but I am excited for the possibilities.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Lovely photo - even though I prefer sunshine photos! This would be my daughter's fav though! Meaningful verse!!

Peggy said...

Blessings on your New Year Valerie and welcome back! (It's been a long time since I've stopped in anyways, cuz I have not been as active visiting others)!

I have joined LPM- Beth Moore, Siesta Scripture Memorization and it's well worth the time! Wonderful choice to start out with from Ephesians and your photo scripture of Psalm 119:11 is perfect encouragement to treasure His Word!

And as always, love your work! May 2015 be filled with seeing how God will use this mightily in your life and many blessings!

~Peggy