© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, July 2

Wednesday July 2, 2014

and ..... it may not be the path we would like to travel, but ...
 
It isn't it just life - to not know what the future holds?
And as much as we want to believe life is ....  it isn't promised.
I guess we sometimes get so used to living day to day 
- that we begin to take our days for granted. 
Making plans for tomorrow - as if we know it is going to be there,
 just as it always has been. 


Quotes like finding joy in the journey - not just at the destination help us to remember that.

And yet still we find ourselves planning for tomorrow, next week, next month and even next year.
And then getting anxious when we don't .... know 

This morning I am singing and meditating on one of my favorite choruses

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all


So thankful He has it all under control. 

2 comments:

Betsy Adams said...

Excellent, Valerie.... Love the song/chorus also...

Be sure and check out my quotes this month on my sidebar..

Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thanks for sharing the picture and more importantly,the words. Life has it's twists and turns but always we have God at our side.