© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, June 27

Friday June 27, 2014


As another school year comes to a close, I am very thankful for the 9 month subbing position (in a different district) I had, since being laid off from Clarence in June of 2013. I was able to work with wonderful students (the kids are always the best part of teaching), and some pretty awesome teachers.

I grew close to the 'girls in the wing' and will treasure the memories and friendships created. I also learned quite a bit about teaching music and life - yes even at my age - I am still a 'Life Long Learner.'

But as the age old saying goes, all things must come to an end, and even though, at the moment, I have no prospects for employment this fall,  I am confident that God will provide and I will be somewhere and do something that hopefully will include encouraging others to live, learn, laugh and treasure the moments in life we are given.

Tomorrow another major life event will take place that will close another door in our lives. More about that tomorrow.  For today - enjoy the beauty of the world around you and the people in your lives. May you be a blessing to them in some way.


1 comment:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Encouraging and thoughtful words and a most beautiful picture.