© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, September 4

Wednesday ~ September 4, 2013


I just had to write a little encouragement for my friends with regards to the MANY prayers that have been offered on my behalf during this time of unemployment for me.

Please do not think your prayers have gone unanswered. They have not. I have asked God to place me where I can best honor Him and serve others. That place hasn't come yet and perhaps I am not ready for it yet. 

In the quote above the term 'lading' is a new one to me. It means loading. Our requests to God - sometimes come back with a no.  But as Paul wrote in his letter to the Philippians "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion." One of those promises we know he will keep.

Perhaps then I am still being 'loaded' (or prepared) for what is to come. And so I am thankful for the restful moments from what was my normally hectic life.  To be able to take time to meditate and pray, revel in God's masterpiece of the world, and take care of myself and my family in a better way than I have these past few years.

When my husband lost his job and was out of work almost a full year (that was about 10 years ago), we never missed a bill payment. And so I am trusting that during this time as well, there will always be enough (I can ask for extra though, right?) and our needs will be met.

Thank you my dear friends and family for your encouragement and your prayers. God is faithful.
And so I leave you today with one of my MOST favorite verses:

'Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him, and He WILL direct your paths.'  Proverbs 3:5-6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see you back! I have missed your photos & thoughts. You are so very talented - keep the faith - you will find your way.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love this picture and verse.It is comforting to rest in God's care.His timing is perfect and He will provide for you.