© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, September 5

Thursday ~ September 5, 2013


So many ways to look at our circumstances. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?  Is the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty?


I am thankful for those close to me  (especially a certain sister born 10/10/60)   who always help me to look at my situation thru their eyes - or the eyes of others as they go thru each day in their lives.

Is what I am going thru - helping me to learn, so that I can help others when I am in similar circumstances? Or perhaps these circumstances are drawing me closer to God so that I can renew my relationship with Him.

So today I pray for confidence to endure the craziness of life, the strength to accept the circumstances I am dealt and strive to be better every day in the choices I have control over and the way I react to the things I have no control over.








3 comments:

Janice K said...

A very meaningful post....God bless your day!

Karin said...

I've been told I'm a realist - my glass is full - 1/2 with water the other half with air! I tend to visit a pessimistic thought but I don't stay there. The Lord hasn't let me down yet, which makes me truly hopeful - not pie in the sky optimistic. I can only say AMEN to your prayer! Be blessed!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I don't know what title you might want to put on it,but I try hard to see the good in every situation. Some situations take a lot longer for me to find the good,but it eventually comes.I love the picure on this post.