© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Sunday, September 8

Sunday ~ September 8, 2013



If you have read my blogs for any length of time, you have probably heard me say that one of the things I love most about being a photographer - is that when we look thru the eye of a camera - in our photographs we stop time and enable the viewer to pay closer attention to the details of simple everyday occurrences - we so easily walk by past - without seeing.

Take for instance this dandelion. I never knew there was so much pollen on the top of a dandelion. When I took this photo several years ago - I was amazed at what I had been missing.  If I am missing that  - on a simple wildflower (I can't call it a weed - it is simply too useful), I have to wonder what else I am missing - by not taking the time to notice.


I want to walk thru life with my eyes open, and not miss a thing.

1 comment:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Words that I can totally relate to. I have said much the same in some of my presentations.It is my desire that I can encourage people to really see the beauty around us. You are doing a great job of doing this as well. Thanks.Have a beautiful day.