© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, April 10

April 10, 2013


Okay - enough of being sad and depressed. It's time to move on and be strong and confident and quit worrying!!

I know I am not an eagle. And guess what? Those are not eagles in the photo either. (You didn't think they were did you?) Although they look pretty when they fly - the Canada Goose  sure can be a messy bird!

But, God didn't say we would 'BE EAGLES.' He said "Those who hope in the Lord will soar LIKE eagles."

I am not an eagle.

Goodness, I am not even a bird. I don't have wings ... but I'm ready to soar.

I am ready to run and not get tired, to walk and not be faint.

I am ready to have my strength renewed.






4 comments:

Karin said...

Amen! Here's to more strength, more hope, more love, more grace, more faith, every new day! HE gives generously!

Anita Johnson said...

I'm not an eagle either, but I too can soar like one... I feel the same way when i see hawks in the air and i see them daily. A good reminder that i can soar with God's help. I always try to stop and watch them. I continue to pray for you, Valerie.

Anonymous said...

Just the words I needed to hear! Thanks for sharing!,

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

No I didn't think they were eagles but yes,they are still beautiful in flight. You and I may not have wings to soar,but we have a God who will carry us. Remember,God want us to really live,not just exist.This thought has helped me get through many a sad day.