© 2010-2013 Valerie Acee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, January 31

January 31, 2013




I am posting tulips from an old post - because my wonderful husband surprised me with tulips yesterday ... just out of the blue.

I am not too good at taking care of flowers in a vase  - and so I don't often get surprised with them.

We have been going thru a really tough time lately - and it was just what I needed.

So here are flowers for you - and a reminder from 1 Corinthians about Love!



PS - Do you know who Karla Dornacher is? If not - please go to her blog and check out her beautiful artwork. She has been blessed with a talent from God and shares  that blessing with us as well as the knowlegde of God's unfailing love for us.   A bonus ??? She is having a give away right now  - so go check her out!!

Karla's Website CLICK HERE 

Here is a sample of her work (used with permission of course!)

Bluebird Giclee

Angelic Trio - Love - Hope- Joy - Bible Bookmarks Digital Download Printable Clip Art and Crafting KD128



2 comments:

Karin said...

Very special that you got such a lovely bouquet of tulips to cheer you! Love that color especially and the reminder of those verses! Blessings!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I couldn't think of a person more deserving of a bouquet of flowers than you. Enjoy them. You are often in my prayers.