© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Saturday, October 6

October 6, 2012

Even though the mums, the trees, the wind and the temperatures as well as the calendar tell us that it is Autumn  - I was so happy to see this morning some of my zinnia's are still healthy and strong. This photo was taken this morning. It brings a smile to my face every time I look at it.


Flowers make me happy. They make me smile. So pretty and bright and cheerful. Each one an individual work of art - of our Creator.

I guess they are reminders that each one of us - is a work of art - created by our Creator. Each one of us - worth so much in His eyes, no matter how we feel about ourselves.

There are lots of people who don't feel too good about themselves. But they too are loved by the Creator.  Just thinking about that, brings a smile to my face and heart - and makes me want to share the joy of loving and living with everyone, just because . . . .


3 comments:

S. Etole said...

Thank you for this today.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This flower is so pretty. Yes, we are all different yet all so special in our Father's eyes.

Karin said...

Love the almost last zinnia of the season! You've captured her beauty well. She probably doesn't think of herself at all and simply blooms where she's planted, bringing joy to those whose eyes have been opened to see her unique beauty! I mean, she could be worried about whether she has more petals than the other zinnias, or maybe the petals are too curled under, or her coloring is not like her neighbors, and so on and so on, but she doesn't! This is probably her last hurrah before she is done and she gives it her all!

Oh my, the thoughts keep coming!! Thanks for this Valerie!!