© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Sunday, August 12

August 12, 2012



I knew when I saw these raspberries in the Kitchen Garden at the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC I would be using this scripture. We had such wonderful weather while we were there. Gorgeous blue skies and the vegetation was so lush and green (no drought there - here in Buffalo our grass is so hard and sharp and brown it will cut your feet!)

I have always loved these verses. When my sons were little, Steve Green had a Hide 'em in Your Heart record album - of scripture songs. Whenever the boys were getting a little testy - I would sing the song based on these words.

I sure have hidden this scripture in my heart and I pray daily that my life would demonstrate  the Spirit living in me - by these attributes.

(If you didn't see the posts on our trip to Biltmore - you can find the 5th installment HERE - with links to the others as well.)

5 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Perfect picture for these wonderful words.

Dorothy said...

Beautiful!! I need help with Patience and self-control sometimes!!

Karin said...

Beautiful! It is the Fruit not different Fruits, isn't it. I still recall someone saying, "I don't have the fruit of patience nor am known for my gentleness, but my heart is full of love, joy and peace." Thanks for this reminder!

Betsy Adams said...

Perfect photo to go with that scripture, Val..... Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Adrienne in Ohio said...

Those look wonderful! I love that scripture, too!