© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, July 11

July 11, 2012



I love daisy's. So pretty, so simple, so happy - moving in the breeze on a sunny day.

Did you ever sit in a field full of daisy's and take one so you could pluck each petal as you recited the words, "He loves me, he loves me not?"

How thankful I am that we never have to doubt the Love of God. 
He created us. 
He redeemed us. 
He created a way for us to be perfect in His sight. 
He is preparing a place for us so that that He can spend eternity with us. 

Why do we make accepting His love so difficult?



Find more scripture to soak in and ponder @ Word Filled Wednesday


6 comments:

Kerri said...

What a beautiful post!
And a Wonderful image!

Sharita Knobloch said...

Such a sweet and beautiful reminder. So glad I found you via Word Filled Wednesday! THANK YOU!

Nikki @ Simplystriving said...

Oh, your post today helps drill a message into me that He's been trying to teach me as of late. So thankful I found you via WordFilled Wednesdays. Thank you for allowing Him to use you for His glory!!!

Beth in NC said...

Yes, I have plucked the pedals from a daisy. I am grateful for His love too! I posted about it today myself.

Bless you!
Beth

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This is so pretty. Thanks to God for His unfailing love.

Denise said...

Beautiful.