© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, March 7

March 7, 2012





I can't help it.  I am hoping it is true.

We have been enjoying such a mild winter.

This weekend - our clocks spring forward and boom - spring is almost here.

Have we really gotten thru a winter with having to snow blow and shovel only 3 times?

Is the time of hibernation and staying inside in the dark almost over?


I want to get my hands in the dirt.

I want to see the new life bursting forth from the soil . . . the promise of color and beauty.


Although in the plant world - we must wait thru the long night of cold and darkness to begin again.  We have to wait for the conditions to be right.

How grateful I am that everyday (any moment for that matter) can be a new beginning for our hearts and souls.

The promise of Spring . . .
The promise of Life . . .
The promise of Love . . .


1 comment:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I enjoy the snow,but at this time,bring on the spring.I am ready.