© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Tuesday, February 14

February 14, 2012


This is one of my absolute favorites of the hundreds of posts I have created. There are several reasons for it.

1.     I love pink and green!

2.     The photo turned out just as I had hoped - a little bokeh in the background - and nice crispness on the flowers themselves.

3.     Bleeding Hearts bring back warm and loving memories of growing up. My mom had a bush growing in the back yard. Thoughts of my mother always bring back the wonderful feeling of unconditional love. She loved me for who I was - not because of what I did.

4.     Billy James Foote song, "Amazing Love" warms my heart - to think that someone loves me so much, that He would die for me, even before I was created.

5.     "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down His life for us, And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."     1 John 3:16-18




~ Happy Valentines Day ~  
May the love you feel today, not be found in chocolate, flowers and cards 
but in the deepest places of your heart, mind and soul!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

What a lovely post...and I had to take a moment to realize that in this day, I never thought that We are God's favorite valentine...he gave us the ultimate gift! Wow...thanks so much for the reminder and Happy Valentine's Day!

Adrienne said...

This is one of my favorites of all these posts you have created, too! I love bleeding hearts, and I love the verses that you incorporated.