© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, February 29

February 29, 2012



Cardinals are a part of my childhood. Probably because  my Dad loved them, and they were often seen in our yard.

Living only about 20 minutes from  my childhood home - and in a tiny bit more rural of an area - I continue to have these beauties visit my yard.

Funny, my husband's mom loved them too.

The quote from Charlotte K just rang true to me today - the whole quote is as follows:

"A life-long blessing for children is to fill them with warm memories of times together. Happy memories become treasures in the heart to pull out on the tough days of adulthood."
~ Chalotte Davis Kasl.

It is true for me!

1 comment:

Adrienne in Ohio said...

I always enjoy seeing the winter landscape punctuated with the flitting spots of red cardinals. Beautiful photo, Valerie!