© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, January 6

January 6, 2012


Jim Elliot, a life we all need to be familiar with.

He wrote these words, before he died, trying to bring the gospel to the Auca Indians, sometimes known as the "Worst People on Earth".

3 years after his death, his wife and the wives of the other missionaries who were murdered, were instrumental in completing the task.

As the new year begins, I look into myself, and wonder . . . what am I struggling to hold on to, that perhaps, I need to let go of?

2 comments:

Janice K said...

I remember underlining that quote on one of his wife's books many years ago.

Karin said...

Good question!! Love photo of such a pretty bird!