© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Tuesday, January 3

January 3, 2012



In the past I have really enjoyed reading, "My Utmost for His Highest" by Oswald Chambers. I have decided to use it again this year as my devotional - and have found it online:  DEVOTIONAL BY O. CHAMBERS (click words).

Something about his writing that really makes me think.  This morning's devotion brought to mind the song by Point of Grace called "God, Forbid"

Today at the forefront of my mind - I will be thinking about how casually do I approach God.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Hubby and I use this on-line devotional for our evening time together. Sometimes I find something else I want to share with him, but mostly it's this one! Coming from a very strict upbringing God was always 'up there and not approachable'. Now I see HIM as my Heavenly Father who loves me. Blessings!

S. Etole said...

I enjoy him, too, and get his daily devotional in email form.