© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, January 26

January 26, 2012


The Charles Bridge in Prague, Czech Republic.
We took an evening dinner cruise on the Die Moldau River (or Vlatava in Czech).
It was gorgeous!

Unfortunately my night time photos tend to be a bit blurred, but I just loved the shadows and light as they play together in this shot.

The next day we walked on that bridge.

Such sweet memories!

The quote is similar to many I have been posting of late. Going thru some rough times and I am striving to stay focused on God and depend on Him to bring us through.


2 comments:

Karin said...

What a romantic place! Love the blurriness of the photo - that adds to the ambiance! So sorry you're going through hard times - may you feel the Lord especially near! Hugs!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

May I gently remind you that God never gives us more than we,together with Him can handle.I need to remind myself of this often.