© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Tuesday, January 17

January 17, 2012



Oh these words are so true! I spent the night in restless wakefulness, worrying!
This morning I feel like a wet washcloth dripping with exhaustion.

When will I learn, that God is in control . . .
He knows what is best . . .
I need to accept each day as it comes and lean on Him for strength in all things.

This morning I pray that God will allow me to see His power and strength in all things today. That I will look around and be observant to Him in everything I do, think and say.
That I will praise Him for His faithfulness and love for us all.

I pray the same for you!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thank you for this beautiful reminder. I needed that today.

Dorothy said...

Oh, that I may put Him first in all things!!! Beautiful post with one of my favorite songs (Come to Jesus) in the background.
May you have a wonderful day and a restful night!

Karin said...

Some nights are like that - the more I don't WANT to worry, the more the thoughts churn and churn. We must not allow the devil to steal our joy! Hopefully you'll have a full day and catch up on sleep tonight!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

This is so true,but I too, am a slow learner.

Anita Johnson said...

We must be birds of a feather...we should have called each other, and then called on the Comforter to give us rest!
Thinking of taking a nap!