© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Sunday, January 1

January 1, 2012


Every day I see us moving further and further away from the respect and sense of awe I had 'at church' when I was growing up.

Culture keeps stepping in. Reverence is disappearing.

The response is . . . " but we need to reach people where they are."

My question then becomes, "But if we keep becoming more and more like the world -
Who is left to become more and more like God?"

If I make one resolution this year, it is this -
To be Christlike in everything I do, say, and think.
God's word speaks for itself. I  don't need to bait a hook to draw someone to Christ. God does that all by Himself. I just need to be there to represent Him.

I have failed miserably at that. With His help, I sure hope to do better this year.


1 comment:

Karin said...

Without Him, we can do nothing. Each one of us needs to decrease. He WILL increase and shine through us - drawing all unto Himself - sometimes when we least expect. It is such a mystery! May He be glorified in our lives in 2012!