© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, November 30



One of my favorite photos. I love the little nuthatches.

Always so busy . . . constantly moving . . .

It is hard to catch them in a moments pause.

Not a care in the world . . .

Oh to have a faith that completely trusts . . .

To cast all my cares on Him.

5 comments:

euthymic said...

I love the thoughts you post with this lovely photo:)

Anita Johnson said...

I love little nuthatches too and yes, they move so quickly. You have paired it with one of my favorite verses (I say that all the time. Yes, I am more valuable to God than they are.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Great picture and words, Valerie... We could all learn from the birds... They amaze me --what all they have to do in order to live/eat/sleep, etc... It's hard for them out there in the elements. BUT--they don't complain and gripe and give up... As I said, we should learn from them.
Hugs,
Betsy

Karin said...

Does Jesus care? YES HE does!!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Cute picture. Yes,these guys always seem to be on the move.