© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Saturday, November 5

November 5, 2011



Today I am thankful 
for Hope!


A lilac bud -

already on the plant -

the leaves and flowers hidden away, for now -

biding time  for when they will bloom in the spring.


Encased in frost, yet protected . . .


God gives us the strength for the moments when we feel we can't go on.




4 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Yes, I hope that each day will continue to bring me more energy... I feel so much better --but the old energy level is zapped... (Of course, it's only been 4 days since my surgery!!!! ha)
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thanks for the encouragement. Having a difficult time today and I needed to read this.

Karin said...

Thank you so much - I needed that today!

Anita Johnson said...

What a beautiful photo! And talk about hope for tomorrow...just look at those future lilac flowers!