© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, November 4

November 4, 2011



Today I am very thankful for prayer!


It is so amazing to me that we have the opportunity to come before the Lord of the universe and talk to Him one on one. It is so funny how people get so excited about seeing a famous person (I do too) and yet - we forget we can have the Lord God living inside us. He is waiting for us to notice and accept and love Him. 
That is much more awesome than seeing a football player or movie star!


Heaven and Earth will pass away . . .

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Very profound post, Valerie! Prayer is a powerful thing!

Karin said...

Just knowing that HE knows my every thought and prayer is just awesome! I must have a social flaw - I've never ever gotten excited about meeting famous people - but if dear family and friends come wow, I get excited!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Yes---prayer is a life-saver. I KNOW.... I have been very sick as you know ---but I knew that many many people were praying for me. Thanks be to God.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Amen. Where would I be without Him and prayer?

Kerri said...

Outstanding!