© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, November 3

November 3, 2011


November . . . The month of being thankful.

One of the songs I sing with my students in school is the "Thankful Song."
They sing,

There are many things I am thankful for
I can find them near and far.
There are many things I am thankful for
Let me tell you what they are.

Then each child gets to sing a line and share what they are thankful for.

Out of the mouths of babes . . . the precious responses.

I know if we  truly take time to list all of our thoughts of thanks, it would go on and on and on.

This morning I will start with one -

Colors

I am so thankful for the millions of colors that give variety to our lives.
Our God  is an awesome God - to create even the minute details - full of colors!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I'm thankful for colors, too! My sisters and I were out for a drive on Sunday to admire the Fall foliage. I remarked to them, "You know, God could have made all this in 'black and white' if He wanted to, but He chose COLORS! Aren't we all glad!

Anita Johnson said...

I love that song. Beautiful photo too. Our frost has been minimal this year...glad for warmer temps!