© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Monday, November 28

November 28, 2011


In this month of Thanksgiving, I am so thankful to have a constant in my life.

God.

He never changes. He is always there. It is unfathomable to me  ... this ...  unconditional love He has for each and everyone of us. But, I am thankful and grateful beyond words.

It has been a difficult week as many of my closest loved ones are hurting. And this morning I am laying it all at the foot of the cross.

The things that I can do nothing about ...
... I know that HE CAN do something about.

I pray that He will comfort those in grief and sorrow, I pray He will sustain those who are in need, and I pray that He will bring the wayward home, strengthening them with the desire to trust and lean on Him for all they desire.

Thank you God - for Your steadfast love, Your faithfulness, and Your promises.

How blessed we are.


4 comments:

Karin said...

Totally agree! Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever! Blessings to you and yours!

Dorothy said...

This post reminds us just how dependent we are on God and how without Him we are nothing. May all your prayers be answered and all your needs filled!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi There, We are home from our trip. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

I love the Serenity Prayer... We all need to lay our burdens at the foot of the cross.

Hugs,
Bets

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I add a hearty AMEN to this post.