© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, October 26

October 26, 2011

This is one of my favorite Fall collages. Although the photo's represent the death of summer, I see in it a representation of the promise of God's provision and the promise of spring to come.

Too often I get caught up in the moment of the day - and forget that my life is just a whisper in the wind, and I am not here for my own joy, but to bring glory to my creator.

For the Lord is the great God!
The great King above all gods!
Psalm 95:3


Participating in Word Filled Wednesday HERE

5 comments:

Joan said...

Hi Valerie:

I haven't visited in a while, but I always love your photos. The collage is beautiful. Autumn is actually my favorite time of the year.

Many blessings,
Joan

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Death can be a beautiful thing. I love the collage.

Wonder said...

thanks for the beautiful reminder!

jhunnelle said...

Beautiful image and the verse is one of my favorites. I love what you said "I am not here for my own joy, but to bring glory to my creator"

Karen Kyle Ericson said...

Very creative. This is a good illustration of suffering and the death to our selfishness, will be replaced by His presence. Lovely!