© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Monday, October 24

October 24, 2011



Couldn't resist getting a shot of this guy climbing down the black walnut tree next to my porch. These guys store their food in the craziest of places! But you have to admire the balancing act and the strength of the jaws. I have to add one more shot . . .



Look mom ... no hands!

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

I believe that little squirrel has more than he can chew!

Anita Johnson said...

This is PERFECT...the squirrels have been so busy here too. I almost hate to drive down the road, they dart out everywhere!
And your previous post was very good too...I know that there were periods of time when I didn't use my camera (I can live with that), but worse, I sort of checked out on some important things. I want to live more deliberate. Make better choices of how i spend my time.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Pretty talented fella.

Stacey Dawn said...

That last capture is priceless!!

Karin said...

He is a cutie and doing what God made him to do - gather supplies for a cold winter!