© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Saturday, July 30

July 30, 2011 (177/365)




Tomorrow is another big day for Jacob and I and I would appreciate your prayers as we head home. It will be an extremely long day of travel. Praying for strength, a true and deep sense of peace and calm and of course safety. I can't wait to share what we have been up to with you!

Thanks!

6 comments:

LDH said...

I have thought of you and your son so often since you set off on your wonderful trip. I'm not sure of the time frame and if you are even home yet. Been praying for you as the Lord brought you to mind. Really looking forward to hearing all about your time together!

LDH said...

Oh, silly me. I should have read the post before commenting as I see tomorrow is your day of travel. Will be praying!

Dorothy said...

Sending up prayers for you and Jacob to feel peace and to arrive home safely!!

Karin said...

My hope come also only from Him! God bless and keep you safe!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

You have been and are in my prayers.looking forward to hearing and seeing all about your travels.

Adrienne in Ohio said...

I hope things have been going well and will pray for safe travels home!