© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, July 15

July 15, 2011 (167/365)


Tomorrow is THE VERY big day. The last 3 days have been of preparation and rehearsal. Tomorrow we begin the very long journey.

I ask for your prayers - for the peace of Christ to envelope me, for his arms to comfort and calm me (and Jake), that he would strengthen me to endure the long hours and days ahead, and please for safety and protection all around us.

I am so blessed to be able to share this time with my son, and I can't wait to share it with you as well.

4 comments:

Janice K said...

Awesome picture! I will pray that your journey will be awesome also.

Dorothy said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Anita Johnson said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time! Prays for you will continue!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I pray that this will be a wonderful time and a time for Mom and son to bond.