© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, June 23

June 23, 2011 (150/365)


Today - my mom would have been 83 years old. She taught me many things. First and foremost I was introduced to the King of kings and the Lord of lords - Thank you mom (and Dad too). She taught me about life and about love.

I came across this quote this morning - I always used to say - I would not be able to go on, if I lost my parents. This quote sums it all up though . . .

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”- Winnie the Pooh

But more importantly - I know I will see her again. What a blessing it is to have that comfort.


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Valarie,
a beautiful quote by a very intuitive bear~ I agree with the quote that no force but love is the only force that can transform. Amen to that!
Bless you on this day of memory-

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I like Pooh,but had never heard this quote.I like it.Losing someone we love is hard,but the knowledge that someday we will be reunited is so comforting.

Janice K said...

Really nice post!

Karin said...

Very special post! Thanks!