© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, May 19

May 19, 2011 (121/365)



The sun is shining this morning . . . very brightly!

It makes me smile. We have not seen it in a long while!

I do smile in the rain too.

I know God is God, in good times and in bad.

He is Creator, He is Savior, He is Father, He is Alpha and Omega . . .

He IS!

So glad to have the opportunity to praise Him - just for Who He is - today and everyday!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah, me too Valarie, me too...thanks for the reminder this morning!

Janice K said...

I especially liked your scripture and quote today. Glad to hear you are seeing the sun....We are still waiting.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Love that quote, Valerie... We sometimes forget that we are a gift to God... What if he doesn't want me?????? ha
Hugs,
Betsy

GrandmaK said...

Wisihing you a glorious (!) day!!!! Cathy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I know God is God,in good times and in bad.
I think this was put here just for me,as a reminder.God IS good,all the time.