© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, April 7

April 7, 2011 (84/365)


It is a very foggy morning here this morning. Reminds me of our trip to the vineyards last year. As I haven't been able to get out and get any new photos, I thought I would share one of my favorites from the vineyard last year. Fog to me - represents - uncertainty, not able to see what comes next.

The words for me - in this time of uncertainty - remind me that worry wastes our lives. My duty - is to live each day for Christ - and make each day count. Worrying only hinders the ability to do that. How can I honor Him and live for Him - if I am not trusting Him to make all things good?

Just my thoughts today.


3 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Valerie, Hope you are doing okay.. Haven't heard from you in awhile --so it makes me worry... I know you are busy --but just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and hubby.. I'm sure you wish you KNEW what was wrong.. That's hard...

Yes---it's the life in our years for sure... We try to make the best of all of them.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lisa said...

Great question - "How can I honor Him and live for Him - if I am not trusting Him to make all things good?" If He is truly our Lord, then we should trust Him to work all things out for our good. Amen!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I like the picture and those words are fantastic.I have made a choice to LIVE each day that God gives me breath.I don't want to just exist.