© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, April 22

April 22, 2011 (95/365)


Good Friday . . .

This has to be one of my favorite posts from last year. And so I am posting it again on this very special day of remembrance.

I am in awe of the power of God, and the love He has for each and every one of us. The pain and agony He endured for us, brings tears to my eyes. How amazing is the love that He has for every single one of us - no matter what we have done . . .

He suffered so that we don't have too. He was made fun of, He was imprisoned, He was beat worse than horribly. He was murdered.
And He allowed it all to happen so that we could be forgiven and brought back into a right relationship with the Father.

Father, Father, why have you forsaken me? The words Christ spoke on the cross at the moment before he died.

I am so very thankful - that no matter how awful I have been - He has not and will not ever forsake me.

What an amazing love!

3 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

I remember that post, Valerie... Glad you published it again. Hope you do it next year also. It's AWESOME.

Happy Easter.

Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

Janice K said...

Very beautiful and meaningful. I wish you a Blessed Easter.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Oh love that will not let me go.