© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Monday, March 21

March 21, 2011 (72/365)


Yes, I know - they are not eagles. They are Canada Geese. But, since I probably will not see an eagle in my neighborhood - and the flight of these geese was so graceful (especially in this snapshot of them) - I couldn't help but connect this photo with that verse.

What is it like to soar through life, to run and not grow weary, to walk and not be faint? How can we be strong in most situations, be the encourager instead of the one who always needs encouragement?

We hope in the Lord, we depend on Him, we trust Him implicitly.

Day by Day - I am working on that.

6 comments:

GrandmaK said...

Me too! It's life's labor! Lovely pictures! Cathy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

The Geese work very well for this verse.It truly is a day by day or even moment by moment struggle to leave all my cares with God.He is so much ,more capable than I am to handle these.
Blessings,Ruth

Anita Johnson said...

I love how you caught the way the feathers at the end flare out...so delicate and graceful. And Isaiah 40:31 is a favorite of mine.

Karin said...

Great shot of the geese! I've been hoping and praying to soar and not to grow weary, but some days it's just enough just to BE! - Like today. Like you the Lord and I are still working on that. Thanks for this post!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Great post, Valerie... Let's just keep on soaring like a Canada Geese... That is GOOD!!!!!

God Bless..
Hugs,
Betsy

Kerri said...

Outstanding!