© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Thursday, March 3

March 3, 2011 (58/365)



No test results back yet from yesterday. Although he did have some of the discomfort during the testing - so perhaps they were able to see what was going on at the time. He is such a good guy. God surely blessed me - when he brought him into my life 27 years ago. This year we will celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary.

Why is it time seems to move so much faster when we are older? Since my oldest son moved out a few weeks ago - I am feeling quite old. My friends from high school are planning our 30th reunion for this summer. My second son turned 18 this past Sunday and was accepted to the college of his choice.

I just keep repeating . . .

God is in control . . .
He knows what he is doing . . .
Keep trusting in Him.


(PS: I am getting old - this picture looked so familiar to me - duh - I went back and noticed ... I used it on the 5th of February! Sorry for the repeat - at least the quotes are new!

I need some nice warm weather and some green stuff popping out of the ground - everything is so frozen and brown and dirty this time of year - not fun to photograph at all) Gee - after whining about life moving so quickly - now I am wishing the days away! Seems I am never content!

Okay - deep breaths ..
Time to make today a great one ... and enjoy every moment!
Hope you do too!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I so agree that the older we get, the faster time moves. :)

LDH said...

Still praying your husband will find out what is going on and that he will be on the road to recovery soon.

Yes, it is scary how fast the time seem to be going by!

Always a joy stopping by to see your beautiful photos!

Karin said...

Coming back down the mountain after having reached it's peak, apparently goes faster, but it can be harder on the knees!!

Have a great day!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Valerie, You can always repeat pictures... NO PROBLEM at all... I love that photo anyhow--and would never have noticed that you had used it before...

I know you are worried about your hubby... I hope and pray that they find out soon what may be wrong.. The 'not knowing' is harder I think --than knowing and dealing with it...

What is your oldest son doing now? Going to college? Working???? Next year, another one will be gone.. Kids do grow up very fast and leave the nest... It's a hard time for parents --but it's just life...

Hugs and Prayers,
Betsy