© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Monday, March 28

March 28, 2011 (77/365)

Reposted from last year - our spring isn't this far along yet - still have snow on the ground and temps are in the 20-30 range. At least it is suppose to be sunny today!

And of course there is SONshine in my heart!

3 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

SONshine in my heart...I have that in Wisconsin too! Good reminder!

Stacey Dawn said...

Awesome quote, verse and image. They go so nicely with each other!
I hope spring comes soon for you!

Karin said...

Yes, I, too, have Sonshine in my heart even though there's snow on the ground and the sky is overcast! Blessings for a great day!