© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, March 18

March 18, 2011 (70/365)




In Memory of
Donald Pfennig
1931-2011

Mr. Pfennig passed from this life into the arms of our Savior last evening.
He was my sister's father-in-law. I knew him to be a very sweet, kind, generous, soft spoken, and humble man. He lent a helping hand to everyone in need. He took care of his wife and family. He will truly be missed.

My heart aches for his wife, his children, his grandchildren, his siblings and his friends. The pain of loss can be so unbearable at times.

I am praying that God would comfort and guide their hearts in the days ahead. Asking Him to give them the strength they need when the waves of grief are too much to bear.

4 comments:

Laura said...

♥ I love you ♥ my dear sweet sister~ with breaking hearts, we rejoice in Bill's dad hearing "Well done, thou good and faithful servant".

You have been blessed with many gifts. Just one... your eye to see and capture precious moments forever, and a servants heart to spread His Word.

I am blessed with YOU!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

May God keep this family in His care.Grief is hard work and I trust that they will have loved ones to be there when the road is hard.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Valerie, I am sorry to hear of the death of Donald Pfennig... I will keep the family in my prayers...

Nice tribute to him.
Hugs,
Betsy

Stacey Dawn said...

I'm so sorry - praying for God to comfort all...