© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Wednesday, February 16

February 16, 2011 (47/365)


Thank you for your prayers and support!

We made it thru last night - without anymore scares. One scenario was that the problem last night was caused by a reaction to some medication - but since he continued the meds as usual last night - and all was fine, we know that is not the case. Primary care visit today. Still praying they can find a cause or a reason.

I do know God is in Control. I think of how many folks are able to hand over every card to him and been able to completely divest themselves of worry. My mom always told me worry was a sin. I wasn't trusting that God knew best in all situations - and that God could make good come from everything.

I am praying about that today.

5 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I love the picture and verse.God really does take care of each one of us.I admit,sometimes it just doesn't feel like it.I am praying for you and your dear husband.
Hugs,Ruth

Janice K said...

It sounds like you had an anxious night...But our Heavenly Father understands, even our worry. I will pray for you and your husband.

Anita Johnson said...

Oh my goodness...so glad tonight was a better night. And i hope you get some answers today...not knowing is the worst. Prayers being sent your way...

Tracy said...

Valarie,
...and I had alwasy heard that worry is an insult to God-it means you are not trusting HIM to take care of things for you!
I will pray that all is well and if not, you have the strength to deal with it.

Karin said...

Glad to hear that last night was better! May the Lord be your strength and comfort!