© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, December 31

365/365


CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT: Intelligent Expressions 2011

also

all of the INTELLIGENT EXPRESSIONS 2010 posts can now be found:

It is very overwhelming for me to see all of the posts in one place.
God surely has blessed me to be able to accomplish
this task in such a way as to bring honor to Him.

Thank you for all of your encouragement. I hope you will join me for 2011!

8 comments:

Dorothy said...

Beautiful and very fitting for your year end post! I'm looking forward to the new year! BTW, I like the font you used here. I wonder if I have that one on my computer.
Wishing you a Happy, Blessed and Peaceful New Year!

GrandmaK said...

Well done! I have enjoyed this years journey with you!! Happy New Year to you and yours! Cathy

Ruth said...

THank-you for each post.God has used you in a wonderful way to encourage and bless me throughout the year.

Peggy (mazmagi) said...

Blessings Valerie... So beautifully accomplished and done each 365 days' worth! I have almost gone through each one at Flicker... I'm so glad I found you and can start 2011 with you and your work! Thank you for each one!

Your choice today goes with my final 31st day of Praise Challenge, WISDOM so I linked to here. Hope that's ok?

Looking forward to worship each morning with your Intelligent Expression of God's Wonder and beauty... love this creative way to worship and meditate on God's Word.

A blessed, joyful New Year to you and yours!
Peggy

Stacey Dawn said...

Beautiful - Happy New Year!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

I cannot say THANKS enough for all of these posts this year... You have done a fabulous job. Congrats and God Bless...

Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy

Cathy said...

I love your photos and verses. I came from Peggy's blog. These would be great for WFW, Word Filled Wednesdays.

Karin said...

Just love coming here and enjoying your photos, verses and quotes. Sometimes throughout the day the verse or quote comes to mind again or even in conversation. It is beautiful the way the Lord works. Blessings in 2011!