© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Friday, December 24

358/365



This quote is from another of my favorite songs, "Here With Us" sung by Joy Williams
Some of the lines are so amazing to think about:

It's still a mystery to me
That the hands of God could be so small,
How tiny fingers reaching in the night
Were the very hands that measured the sky



Hallelujah, hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King,
You're here with us
You're here with us


It's still a mystery to me, oh,
How His infant eyes have seen the dawn of time
How His ears have heard an angel's symphony,
But still Mary had to rock her Savior to sleep

Chorus
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King
Here with us
You're here with us
(Ohh, mmm, here with us)

Bridge
Jesus the Christ, born in Bethlehem
A baby born to save, to save the souls of man

Chorus (2x)
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Heaven's love reaching down to save the world
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Son of God, Servant King
You're here with us
You're here with us


Here is a video using the song:

5 comments:

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Gorgeous, Valerie... Merry Christmas to you and your precious family.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth said...

Those are powerful words.This is a mystery too deep to fathom,all I know is that this same Jesus loves me and keeps me.
Blessings,Ruth

Whidbey Woman said...

Lovely! I hope your Christmas was blessed, and that your Spiritual Sunday is equally so.

Peggy (mazmagi) said...

Blessings Valerie... WOW! Beautiful!

I did not realize that you had the video also included so as I begin reading the words of this precious song, I had to hear it and skipped over to
YouTube and found this one with the Nativity Story !

Congratulations on almost completing your 365 days! This is awesome... if each one was as beautiful than this was a perfect masterpiece of a year well done!

I love the verse, the ornament photo, the quote from this wonderful song (new to me but now added to my favorites also along with a new artist to me: Joy)and your video with lyrics!

Very powerful HALLELUJAH and words!
Thank you so much for sharing this so exquisitely! Quite an impact!
I'm encouraged for the next 365 days!!! This indeed was a special blessing on my weekend! May you be blessed as you have blessed me.

Peace,
Peggy

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

WOW,this is beautiful. I love your picture.
Blessings,
Ginger