© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Tuesday, December 14

348/365


The quote: "I want to be evergreen" is from a song by the group called Switchfoot.
Although I like the melody, I am not so sure I understand
where he is going with the words.

But what I take away from the song - is that
I would like to live my life "ever true"
to the One who has given me life -
to the one who gave His life for me.

He is ever true
He is evergreen
and I want to strive to give that back to Him.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I like it.☺
Ruth

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hmmmmm ---very interesting, Valerie. When I think of evergreen, I see a tree that never changes --all through the year. I think I'd rather be a big Oak tree --so that I could lose my old self and get some new clothes in spring......

BUT--I understand that an evergreen is EVER true, EVER faithful... That's special also!!!
Hugs,
Betsy