© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Sunday, December 12

346/365


Sorry I have been late in posting the last couple of days. Holiday craziness, and my youngest son's crazy sports schedule, I guess. And with the last few days - we have had lots of rain that has melted the snow, making everything is rather drab, brown muddy and non appealing for picture taking. Tomorrow all this water is suppose to turn ice - due to a cold front coming our way. Perhaps some glistening icicles will be in our future.

5 comments:

Stacey Dawn said...

oooh - glistening ice cicles - coooool! ;o)

Ruth said...

I love this picture.The snow makes the branches look like lace.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hey Busy Lady, We have the cold and snow here today... Pretty out there --but I don't want to get out in it!!!!! ha

Great post..... But--I'm not always sure that quote is a good thing. Most of the time, talking doesn't help. I wish it would --but when people have their minds made up, there's NO way to change them...

I tried to talk to a friend about something about a year ago. She wouldn't even try to listen to what I was saying---and didn't want to talk about it to me. She won't even speak to me anymore. Guess she wasn't a friend to begin with though. In those kinds of cases, talking doesn't help. Oh Well.

Hugs,
Betsy

Dorothy said...

Beautiful post, Valerie! It would be fun to get some of that snow here in Mississippi! I would get out and walk around looking for pretty things to photograph.
Talk to my enemies? I honestly don't know who they are! I probably have some lurking somewhere,though:-)

GrandmaK said...

Wishing you rest and relaxation. Lovely pictures as always! Cathy