© 2009-2016 VAcee ~ All Rights Reserved
The photographs on this website are the sole property of the photographer and may not be copied or reproduced in any manner without written consent.
Please ask for permission if you would like to use them.

Saturday, November 6

310/365

Full Text from BIBLE GATEWAY
Galatians 3:11-13

Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.” The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”



For More Spiritual Sunday's please click HERE



*side note:

A friend posted a youtube video on Facebook that really moved me. Although it was a "Random Act of Culture" when 650 area choristers joined together with the Opera Company of Philadelphia, to perform Handel's "Hallelujah" from Messiah, in shopping center, and many sang for the value of the music (that is just how musicians are sometimes) - when I saw the video - I couldn't help but think - how amazing to have that many people in a random place - just start to praising God for the amazing and magnificent God that He is.


I embedded the link for the video over at my first blog Composition-Life (CLICK HERE). It is definitely neat to watch and hear.




11 comments:

sarah said...

This is great. thank you for posting it...

Ruth said...

thanks for sharing this beautiful verse and quote. Blessings,
Ruth

Susy said...

This my first time to your blog and I LOVE it. And oh my, I hopped over the your friend's site and watched the Random Acts of Culture video and cried. I feel like I've been to church. Thanks for making my day ~ my holiday season has started. Blessings xo

Clif said...

Great verse and post. I absolutely loved the video of the singers at the mall. Fantastic. I got tears in my eyes at the end.

Marsha's Mpressions said...

What a sweet little bluebird!

Angel @ Finding The Inspiring said...

Love this! What a great little bird pic and scriptures to go with it. Blessings to you!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Great verse and quote---and SO true. We Christians do live by FAITH... Thanks be to God.

Love the video of the Hallelujah Chorus...It is fantastic... I have sung that so many times --and would have loved to be there singing with them.

Hugs,
Betsy

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

What a sweet picture. I enjoyed the
video Random Acts of Culture.The people were so happy.
God Bless,
Ginger

Donnie said...

These are such lovely verses and words. Thank you for posting it for this Sunday.

Charlotte said...

Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture and scripture. Also the quote from Gregory Peck. It is so appropriate. Now I'm off to watch the video.
Have a blessed week.
Charlotte

Virginia said...

Wonderful post...loved the video of the singers at the mall.
Much Blessings,
Virginia